What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and company name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the
website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and
managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our head office: The Trophy and Print Shop, 30 Commercial Street, Norton, Malton, North Yorkshire, YO17 9ES.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Trophies Plus’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose head office is 30 Commercial Street, Norton, Malton, YO17 9ES. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We cannot guarantee that colours in our images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors. The product dimensions supplied are intended to give an approximate indication of the size of individual products. Products shown may not be actual size.
- Unless we have been negligent, we cannot accept any liability for loss or damage arising from any action you may take relying on the information contained on this Website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any part of the website without written consent from us (except as stated below).
- You may print or download any page(s) for your own personal and non-commercial use only. If you have any doubts about what you can do, please go to our Contact Us page to apply for permission to reproduce the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You shall not use the website in any way that will damage it or interrupt its provision. You shall not use the website to transmit or post any computer viruses. We cannot guarantee that the website is free from computer viruses, and you should take your own precautions in this respect.
- We will try to make sure that the website is always available. However, this is not always possible, and we are not liable if the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales and you and we agree to use the English courts if there is any dispute between us. If any part of these Terms & Conditions of use is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions of use from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the new Terms & Conditions of use on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions of use, please stop using the website.
Please note that whilst we will make every effort to deliver your goods by the estimated delivery date, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as adverse weather conditions we cannot guarantee that your goods will arrive by the estimated date.
Placing an Order
“The contract is agreed” – by completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract – See Ordering process below.
Please see our Order Trophies guide for instructions on placing an order.
By completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Please note orders will only be despatched once we have authorisation from your payment issuer. We will not be liable if there is a delay, and we will not accept your order if payment is not authorised.
Certain steps must be followed for a contract to be formed, as described below.
After you have placed your order:
- We will send you, as soon as possible, an email to acknowledge your order. It will confirm which goods you have ordered. This email is not an order acceptance from us.
- When we despatch your goods from the warehouse, we will send you a confirmation email. This email constitutes a formal acceptance of your order by us. This also means that a contract between us is agreed and we are obliged to fulfil our obligations under this contract.
We do not have to accept your order, and for example, we will not accept your order if:
- we do not have the goods in stock
- your payment is not authorised
- there is an error on our website regarding the price or other details of the goods
- you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions below
We reserve the right to refuse any order.
Cancelling an order before despatch
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel it at any time before we despatch it. If an item is to be engraved directly onto the surface such as glass or silver plate then the order can only be cancelled before engraving. Please see the bottom of each page for our telephone number and email address. You will need to give us your name and address details, as well as your order number to cancel your order.
If you cancel part of an order the discount and delivery charge is recalculated on the price of the goods you keep. For example, if your order is for £115 worth of goods and you then cancel a £20 item, your order total will drop below £100, and you will no longer qualify for 10% discount.
Returning goods after despatch
When you order from us online, you are entitled to a cooling off period after delivery, when you can return your goods without any penalty. Our cooling off period is 10 days, which includes any statutory cooling off period.
This period starts the day your order is received and ends 10 days after the day following delivery of the goods.
Certain items are excluded from the cooling off period guarantee, unless we are at fault. These are personalised or engraved items.
If you wish to return goods you have a duty to keep them in your possession and to take reasonable care of them until you return them. Please telephone us if you would like to return your order, and we will send you pre-paid labels so that you can return them for free.
Goods must be returned in their original condition, including immediate packaging, within the cooling off period.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. For further information on your statutory rights look at www.consumerdirect.gov.uk.
Our website only shows goods available for purchase in the UK, including Northern Ireland. We are unfortunately unable to despatch goods to addresses outside the UK, or in the Channel Islands.
Pricing and availability
Prices throughout the website are quoted in Pounds Sterling, and payment can only be accepted in Pounds Sterling. Prices include VAT. Packing and delivery costs will be added to the total price of your goods. Prices quoted on the website are applicable exclusively to goods purchased through this website. Prices applicable to goods for purchase in The Trophy & Print Shop and Cameo Engraving stores may differ from those quoted on this website.
While we make every effort to ensure that the goods shown on our website are currently available at the price shown on the website, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. If goods you have ordered online are unavailable, you will be notified as soon as possible. You will be offered an alternative or you are welcome to choose a different item, or cancel the item or your complete order and receive full refund for the cancelled goods.
If a pricing error is made on our website or in the ordering process we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of buying the goods at the correct price or cancelling the order. Your order will be cancelled (and payment if already made will be refunded in full) if we cannot get in contact with you to notify you of the error.
30 Holgate Road, York, North Yorkshire, YO24 4AB - Tel: 01904 612788 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org