Having trophies engraved really does enhance the trophy with a permanent record of the achievement attained to win the award.
The vast majority of our trophies come with FREE trophy engraving. These trophies are those that have a metal engraving plate with a maximum of 3 lines consisting of 20 characters (including spaces) per line. This gives a possible 60 characters of free engraving which is usually more than enough for most trophies.
Logos and club badges are no problem.
These incur a set-up fee of approximately £20 – £30 as well as a charge per item engraved.
Please email your design for a free quotation.
Engraving Medals, Glass & Crystal, Cups and Salvers
Extra charges apply, please see below;
Medals can be engraved either on the back of the medal or on a plate on the medal case (if also purchased).
- Engraving on the back of the medal £1.50 up to a maximum of 30 characters (incl. Spaces).
- Extra engraving is an additional £1.00 up to an extra 30 characters (incl. spaces)
Crystal and Glass Engraving
- Logo plus up to 6 words : £16.00 (choose a standard logo from the accessories tab or upload your company logo)
- Wording only, up to 6 words : £12.50
- Extra Wording – up to 6 words : £3.50 (additional to either of the options above)
- Set up charge for company logos (from camera ready artwork) : £25.00
To engrave on the bowl of an annual cup incurs extra charges, but if the engraving is on a square base the Free Engraving applies.
- Engraving on the bowl of a cup £15.00 up to a maximum of 30 characters (incl. spaces).
- Extra engraving is an additional £12.50 up to an extra 30 characters (incl. spaces)
To engrave on a salver incurs extra charges.
- Engraving on a salver £3.50 up to a maximum of 30 characters (incl. spaces).
- Extra engraving is an additional £3.00 up to an extra 30 characters (incl. spaces).
30 Holgate Road, York, North Yorkshire, YO24 4AB - Tel: 01904 612788 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org